1.05.2011

100 divided by 14 equals 12

Okay, so it doesn't make sense mathematically!  We're shooting for 100 participants in this Leftover game.   You make 14 prints and get a random dozen back.  "How come, I only get a dozen?" you ask.  Well, that's so we have one exhibition copy and one set to donate to a group that supports those in need.


Forgot the details?  Or just now considering?

Using leftover scraps of paper that you've saved knowing someday you'll have a use for them (and the time is now) create the following:


Prints:  14 (must include a hand process)
Paper Size:  Up to 5" x 7" - can be smaller, but NO larger please!
Cost:  $12.00
Due Date:  March 15, 2011

Please let me know if you're interested by emailing me at info@wingtippress.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to make mine this week! Looking forward to see what I get back too! :)
    Thanks for this awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete