3.07.2012

Packaging

Most of you don't know that I sold packaging for 25 years before I decided to honor the artist in me.  Packaging.   PKG.  That's shorthand for packaging.  You know, boxes, bubble wrap, tape. Ahhh, but it's so much more.  It, like art, tells a story.   It can say "look at me, open me first" or it can, like the Los Angeles police force, simply PROTECT and SERVE.  

And, to tell you the truth, I like it all: the humble kraft paper envelope or the jazzy emerald green bubble wrap mailer, both of which I tore into today like I was Tom Hanks stranded on an island waiting for FedEx.

You see, we love getting your packages of Leftovers! And the good news is:  You'll love getting your package of Leftovers, too.   Because, I gotta tell you, everyday we open the most extraordinary prints and it won't be long before  we get  to share them all with you.

Oh, and did we mention the stamps?   This package here just might win in the "best stamp category."  "And, the Leftover award for Artistic Direction for Postage goes to:


Tah Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment