1.24.2010

Leftovers has gone International

Alright, alright, I fudged a little.  I know I said the deadline for joining Leftovers was December 30, 2009.  But I really, really wanted to break seventy and we were only in the high, high, high sixties.   And sometimes it takes awhile for the word to spread.  And then, I did give an extra nudge or two to a few people who I thought should reconsider, and then, lo and behold,  we broke the 70 mark!

Now, make no mistake about it, I am NOT, NOT, NOT extending the deadline for the submission of prints, but I just couldn't find it in my heart to refuse a printmaker the opportunity to leave a leftover legacy, youknowwhatImean?



So, say hello and welcome to a UK printmaker.  She's following the blog and she is not afraid to admit it.  So, if you're really curious check out our followers.  It's a chance to learn so much more about your fellow printmakers and about our favorite way of making marks.

Oh, you're wondering what the (latest) final tally is?  How does 73 sound?

1 comment:

  1. Great that you have so many people signed up and I am delighted to see my map. I live on the island on the right hand side. Up towards the top in between Stirling and Edinburgh. For those who are 'into maps' - I thought I might mention that I am originally from Cork which is on the lower part of the island on the left hand side. I am dying to know who else is signed up.

    bye for now

    Aine
    UK

    ReplyDelete