3.08.2010

Back in the day

Remember when we were supposed to be terrified of the Russians!  I do.  Grew up wishing I had a bomb shelter like the people down the street.  Also grew up thinking that Russia suffered a never ending Boise-style weather related inversion.  Well, the pictures were all black and white then - so I just assumed the sun never shined.  I felt the same way about WWI and WWII.   It actually made me pretty sad to think that people in the rest of the world lived with such bleak weather and no sunshine.  So, when I ran across this poster for Russian conservation, particularly Russian conservation of leftover paper, I just had to chuckle.


Get a load of this!  Leftover Russian paper conservation in living color! And he doesn't look like a bad guy at all.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment