3.28.2010

No Room for Leftovers

I didn't have any more room or I would've inhaled the last one  like I did the first three.


See these lovely, luscious little caramels sitting on my laptop? Well, I should say caramel.  About 7 minutes ago there were four of them - 2 dark - 2 milk all for only $10.   But then you should've seen the bag they came in (maybe another post)  I have two hours to spare at O'Hare.  I'm on my way to NYC to see our mini-exhibition of Immigrant Shadows at Ellis Island and an exhibition at MAD entitled Slash: Paper Under the Knife along with as many museums and galleries I can pack in  to 60 some hours.   Gee, when you put it that way, I should probably finish the last one so I have the energy I'll need to hoof it through the city.   I'm staying with my niece, Kimberly, in the East Village.   It's been 10 years since I've been there - I can remember because my sister took me on a cruise for my fiftieth and a that was 10 years ago.

Yikes I'm old!

No comments:

Post a Comment