6.11.2011

Remember to chew slowly

Now feel free to add comments about the prints here.  Just remember, no four letter words, like "nice" or "cool."   If you're the artist and have a story to share, please let us know and make sure to post your process as well.  Hang out and get to know each other - and stay as long as you like.


Zella Bardsley, Idaho
Perched
4 x 4




Deb Jones Yensen, ID
Lone Leaf
5.5 x 6


Amie Roman, British Columbia
Lighthouse
4.5 x 6



Linda Wolfe, Idaho
My Dragon
5 x 7




April Hoff, Oregon
Clover  
2 x 5

2 comments:

  1. It's great to have time to study these (even if it is online) and see where they are all from. Thanks for doing this, Amy. I hope people post some of the techniques and/or materials used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked through the whole bunch at least twice, if not three times, at the open studio and I'm still seeing some for the first time it seems like!!

    Deb- I love your print!! I love that it is much more mysterious than the prints I remember from when we were in school together. You're still doing flowers, but in a much deeper way!!!

    ReplyDelete