6.11.2011

Think Ink, Prefer Paker, Love Life and Make Art All Day Long!

What the he** is Paker?  Well, it's a stupid typo that's supposed to say paper!  That's what I get for sending emails before nine on a Saturday morning.  So, if you're a Leftover participant and you received that cryptic email, I apologize!  But,  I don't have to make excuses for any of these fabulous prints!  Still hungry?   There's MORE!  Feel free to add comments - and artists, please add your process and any interesting details regarding the surface, etc.



Amy Pence Brown, Idaho
Untitled
5.5 x 4.5




Ciara Wall, Ireland
Assorted prints
5 x 7




Michael Malloy, Idaho
What Elephant?
5 x 7

Nancy Brossman, Idaho
Delicate Arch
5 x 7


Matt Bodett, Idaho
Untitled
3 x 5

3 comments:

  1. Amy brown's print is one of the most interesting prints I got. What process did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! It is an image transer print on clear Contact paper (created from a black and white photocopy of my last packet of birth control pills). It is then sewn onto a used dryer sheet from my laundry room. I'm so glad you enjoy it! -Amy Pence-Brown

    ReplyDelete