2.21.2012

Heavens, NO

I haven't been ignoring you.   So I have a little treat. MMMM, hmmm!  

I'm going to show you one of the Leftovers that arrived in the mail the other day. No, I'm not going to spill the beans, just let you share the same awe I felt when I opened the envelope from your table companion from Arizona!



Whaddyathink?  Nice surprise, huh?   And you oughtta see the prints inside.


Now, for another little tidbit.  You likely know that I'm shipping off the Leftovers II this week to Wharepuke Gallery in Kerikeri,  New Zealand.  But, what you didn't know is we've decided to make this a regular affair!  Yes, that means that Leftovers III will be traveling to NZ, too!
Now, if any of you have any other ideas of where we can take this feast, fill me in!  Oh, the places we'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment