2.25.2012

Revelation!

One of the things we like to do at Wingtip is offer Workshops.   In fact, since we opened, we've had nearly a g'zillion workshops.  And what I like about 'em the most is we somehow manage to get the best and the brightest to do the teaching.   I posted a new one today on facebook and then I got to thinking.  Why in the heck would we call them a workshop?   I mean really, when you're doing what you love, it's not work!  It's FUN, it's PLAY.

So I need your help.

Should we call them Funshops?
Should we call them Playshops?
Should we call them "Laughingyouryouknowwhatoffandmakingcoolstuffshops?

At any rate, why not all of the above!  And if any of you Leftover Lovin' printmaking types ever want to offer a Funshop, or a reasonable facsimile at Wingtip, we'll put the light on for you!  Now what could be cooler than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment